AIA-LRGV 2019 Annual Fundraising Golf Tournament
Tony Butler Golf Course
Friday, April 5, 2019
EARLY REGISTRATION ENDS 3/15/2019
- Sponsorship Opportunities will have a price increase after this date.
- Sponsorships must be paid no later than March 29 to allow proper time to print sponsor banners.
- Commitments made on time will be recognized on the AIA-LRGV website, weekly NewsBrief, and a Tee Box Banner.
- Only paid sponsorships will have banners displayed!
Player Registration begins at 10:00 a.m. – Shotgun Tee Start 12:00 p.m. Individuals arriving late must meet their teams already in play. Late arriving teams will receive double bogey for each hole not played.
Shotgun start, three-player team scramble. Mulligans may be used only on greens and should be purchased before the start of play. Two (2) mulligans may be bought by each team player at the cost of $5 each. Additional door prize tickets may be purchased at $5 each after play.
ALL PLAYERS MUST HAVE SPONSORS!
Includes green fees and cart, beverages, unlimited visits to “Fajita Oasis” and a goodie bag. Only players with sponsors will be allowed to play.
- Fajita Oasis – your company banner displayed at Oasis
- Golf Towels – your company logo on golf towel (includes 2 teams)
- Beverage Cart Option 1 – your company logo on roving cart (1 team)
- Beverage Cart Option 2 – your company logo on roving cart (no players)
- Snack Cart Option 1 – your company logo on roving cart (1 team)
- Snack Cart Option 2 – your company logo on roving cart (no players)
- Par Sponsor – your company banner at one tee box
- Birdie Sponsor – your company banner at one tee box + 1 team (3 players)
- Eagle Sponsor – your company banner at one tee box + 2 teams (6 players)
- Beverage/Snack Sponsor
- Bag Sponsor
(SEE SPONSORSHIP PRICING IN THE REGISTRATION PAGE)
Payment must be received and forms submitted by Friday, March 29, 2019. No refunds, player changes, and a 30% cancellation administration fee after this date.
Designed primarily for fun, camaraderie, and networking, the tournament is an excellent way to increase corporate visibility and support Lower Rio Grande Valley students pursuing a career in Architecture and the AIA-LRGV Chapter.
We thank our 2019 Committed Sponsors: