- AGC/AIA Committee – Promote a stronger alliance between the two organizations, develop an educational program to benefit both professions.
- BCC Committee – Plan, promote, and execute a successful conference. One person from each subcommittee should attend general meetings if there has been activity on her / his respective committee.
- Community Service Committee – Promote outreach activities, provide support and create connections with non-profit organizations serving the Rio Grande Valley.
- Annual Fundraising Golf Tournament Committee – Raise office operating capital and scholarship funds; plan event, Tee Box Sponsor sales, Player sales, work at tournament.
- Scholarship Committee – Raise scholarship funds; read scholarship applications; select recipients.
- Honors / Awards Committee – Determine awards to be given in the current year; advertise program and call for entries for each award, select juries, present awards.
- Intern / Associate Committee – Promote Intern / Associates activities and plan ARE Seminars; Represent Chapter I/A Population; Plan I/A Programs for BCC.
- Members and Special Meetings Committee – Promote chapter through monthly member meetings and public special events; raise public awareness of architects and architecture.
- TAC/Government Affairs Comittee – Promote the interest of the registered architects in Texas to public officials and raise funds for this purpose, and from such funds make campaign contributions for those seeking election or re-election to political office.