The AIA Contract Documents comprise numerous forms and contracts that define contractual relationships and terms involved in your design and construction projects. Prepared by the AIA with the consensus of contractors, attorneys, architects, and engineers, the Documents have been finely tuned during their 100+ year history. As a result, these comprehensive contracts and forms have withstood numerous court decisions and are now widely recognized as the industry standard.
- Access the complete documents menu: AIA Contract Documents
AIA Contract Documents Software
- View a demo of the AIA Contract Documents software.
- Download the AIA Contract Documents Software today!
- The Knowledge Base has information about how to use and troubleshoot AIA Contract Documents Software.
- Consult the AIA Documents Synopses webpage for a short description of each document.
- Use the AIA Knowledgebase FAQ for information on how to use contract documents in your building project.
- Watch the Introduction to AIA’s Contract Documents Video for an animated overview of all our documents.